Are you a talented Software Developer in test (SDET) with an interest in testing sports products? TrackMan is the leading brand in its field and acknowledged by professional athletes all over the world. 85 out of the world’s 100 best golf players have bought their own TrackMan! We are experiencing high growth and looking for talented QA engineers to help make our products even better.
This position offers you a unique opportunity to work with the development of a product composed of various hardware and software platforms. This means that you will get a lot of opportunities through your work life at TrackMan to learn new skills. Your input and way of challenging existing working routines will be appreciated, and you get to work with a cool, market-leading brand!
“Trackman has an ambition of employing only the best. I’m surrounded by gifted and enthusiastic colleagues from which I learn each and every day. It’s a pleasure!”
– Thomas Søndergaard, R&D Engineer
You will become part of a cross-functional team of skilled developers, QA’s, UI/UX, product owners, etc. and implement the automated test solutions we need. Our company culture is open, informal and fun – and we continuously aim to heighten our quality as well as the individuals’ capabilities and skills.
As our new Software Developer in test you will be part of an international team of 13 highly skilled professionals. The team is expected to grow within the current year. Your key task is to help TrackMan make the right products in high quality through design, maintenance, and execution of test scripts, test cases, scenarios and more.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Implement quality automated tests, scripts and tools that helps us to be more efficient and increase the quality of our products
- Participate in prototyping, design, build, and maintain automated testing frameworks and solutions.
- Participate in research of new technologies and ensure future proofing of testing frameworks.
- Participate in some manual testing to get an understanding of the products, in order to help QA Engineers design the right test solutions
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Typically started his/her career as a software developer and has a relevant education in Computer Science or equivalent on master level
- 3+ years of professional experience.
- Proactively seek to improve our processes and tools. Seeing challenge as a great way to learn and being adaptable to change is highly appreciated here at TrackMan
- Highly experienced with programming in C# or Java
- Experience with automated testing of desktop, mobile, and web applications
- Working with and testing the leading tracking brand in its field
- Highly skilled colleagues
- International environment with more than 25 nationalities in our HQ
- Social activities
Recruitment is handled by iHeadHunt and you can contact Mads Ottosen on +45 36 98 87 00, if you want to know more about the role. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org with the tag “Trackman – SDET”. No cover letter needed.
We are a Danish company founded, owned, and managed since 2003 by three entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports. Today, we have a global footprint with our headquarters located in Denmark (Vedbaek) and offices in New York, Phoenix, Poland, Korea and Tokyo. We are now more than 400 people worldwide, half of which work in Denmark where most hardware and software products are developed, tested, and manufactured.
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til email@example.com