Do you want to work on medtech solutions that can save life?
Could you picture yourself in a rapid growing medtech-company? Does Software as Medical Device (SaMD) sound intriguing? Want to become a certified medtech developer? Does working in a dynamic environment at a fast growing company sound interesting?
Specifying Digital Health applications of the future
Dawn Health is looking for a Requirements Engineer (occasionally referred to as a Business Analyst) to help plan, structure and maintain Software Requirement Specifications for our Health Software applications. You will be the first of a kind Requirements Engineer, hence we expect you to help build up organizational maturity and competencies within your domain.
You will be working closely with the Dawn Health Project Managers, UX/UI Designers, Software Developers and relevant Customer stakeholders in your work to specify feasible, coherent and well-structured requirements. Depending on your interests and way of working, you can also be a key player in identifying opportunities for simplification and improved User Experience, because you will achieve a holistic perspective on the Software projects.
Because we are ultimately developing Medical Devices, Software Development in Dawn Health must follow regulatory requirements for development of Medical Device Software (defined in ISO/IEC 62304 mnd. 2015) and GxP application (defined in ISPE GAMP 5), and if you are not already familiar with the standards, we will ensure you get trained and receive adequate support to understand them.
Responsibilities of a Requirements Engineer
- Plan, structure, document and maintain Software Requirements Specifications across various projects.
- Elicit requirements in collaboration with Customer’s stakeholders, Dawn Health Project Manager, UX Designers and Software Architects/Developers.
- Plan for traceability, requirements lock and verifications with Customers and Dawn Health colleagues.
- Identify opportunities for simplification and better User Experience, reduce inconsistencies.
- Keep Project Members and Customers informed with frequent communication about the state of the Software Project.
- Support planning and documentation of System Test Cases.
Qualifications of a Requirements Engineer
- You want “code to save lives” (Dawn Health company vision).
- You are an ambitious professional who gets motivated by building up an organizational capability and providing good guidance to your colleagues and customers.
- You thrive in documenting complex Software Projects in consistent and well-structured manners.
- You have experience working with Software development projects, through exposure to Project Management, Requirements Specifications, System Testing or other documentation work.
- You have excellent written and spoken English and can maintain motivation when compiling large documentation packages.
Bonus points for a Requirements Engineer
- You have experience with Computer Systems Validation, including the documentation packages they entail, from the Life science industry or similar (e.g. Finance, Aerospace, Defence)
- You have experience working with Software Requirements Management tools such as Azure DevOps or JIRA.
- You have already experienced the downsides of ill-defined Software Requirements, including the risks of inconsistencies, redundancy and overly complex documentation packages.
- You have experience with developing Software applications.
Working at Dawn Health
Dawn Health is a digital health company specializing in software as medical device and broader healthcare solutions. We deliver strategic consulting and development of innovative digital therapies targeting patients on a global scale.
Working at Dawn Health is more than just a job. We are not just looking for new employees. We are looking for deeply passionate souls, gifted minds, innovators, team players, entrepreneurs and people who believe they can change the world. We love to build things, change the status quo and drive a new digital health agenda that will impact 1 million patients by 2030.
We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions of patients. At Dawn Health, engineers not only revolutionize the healthcare industry, they routinely work on innovation projects with the potential to become large-scale applications and entirely new digital health platforms. Get ready to dive into hypertension, diabetes, ostomy, brain diseases, cancer, infertility, growth hormone deficiency and bleeding disorders – as a MedTech engineer at Dawn Health you are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
iHeadHunt is the recruitment partner, and you can contact Malthe Andersen on +45 60 88 21 26 to learn more. Alternatively, you can send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the tag subject line “Dawn Health”. Application not required.
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til email@example.com