Our client is looking for a network specialist/architect to start ASAP on a complex project in Denmark. The role will largely be remote with some travel to clients site in Denmark.
The position involves:
General network support and guidance across the T&T projects. Participating in many design and solution related meetings and in general ensuring connection between what we have promised and what we are building as people tend to focus on existing topology.
Creating HLD and ensuring subsequent updates.
Coordinating network implementation of various areas like encrypted WAN link, remote access and tools rollout. This includes instructions for the NW teams.
Creating HLD for FMO network in Supply zone.
Creating HLD for FMO network tools in both Supply zone and Corp zone.
Coordinating network implementation including network specific tools related to above PID B activities.
Support to VLAN and load balancer migration as part of server wave planning
HLD for network, primarily for public cloud (effort and extent yet unknow)
– Familiar with architecture method and work products (e.g. UMF or TeamSD)
– Experience with Datacenter technologies
– Experience with Enterprise network technologies
– Experience with LAN and WAN technologies including routing protocols
– Experience with Cisco ACI
– Knowledge of VMware NSX technologies
– Experience with firewall technologies (including layer 7 firewalling preferred)
– Experience with load balancer technologies
– Good understanding of security in the network space
– Good communication skills
Contract: until November (could go longer)
You can contact Mads Ottosen on +45 36 98 87 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to hear more about the role. Send your CV today to email@example.com with the tag “Network architect”. No cover letter needed.
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til firstname.lastname@example.org