Do you want to work on medtech solutions that can save life?
Could you picture yourself in a rapid growing medtech-company? Does Software as Medical Device (SaMD) sound intriguing? Want to become a certified medtech developer? Does working in a dynamic environment at a fast growing company sound interesting?
MedTech Software Engineers
Software Engineering at Dawn Health are at the core of everything we do. Within the first months of your employment, you will participate in training programs giving you the knowledge to develop digital health solutions (such as Medical Device Software). Digital Health is a rapidly growing industry within healthcare, and new regulatory frameworks in the EU and US continuously raised the bar for the safety and efficacy that can be demonstrated by such digital solutions.
MedTech iOS Software Engineer
As a MedTech iOS Software Engineer, you will get to work on products that help patients around the world and collaborate with other passionate software engineers to bring the most intuitive and useful digital therapies and apps to life. You should be comfortable with Swift, have extensive knowledge of iOS development techniques and know how to collaborate in an organization.
- Good knowledge of Swift
- Deep insights into the basics, like Collection Types, different Control Flows, Structures and Classes
- Good understanding of iOS SDK and its core frameworks like Foundation, UIKit, Networking, etc.
- Ability to adapt and implement solutions in different architectural patterns like MVC and MVVM.
- Desire to implement state-of-the-art UX. Willing to challenge the designs and be able to referee to Apples Human Interface Guidelines
- Used to working with Git and Xcode
- Ability and motivation to document System Designs, Architecture, Configurations on various levels of detail.
- Proficient written and spoken English
- Experience working with Safety-Critical Systems and/or Computer Systems Validation (e.g. experience from Aerospace, Healthcare systems, Finance, Defence industries)
- Experience with IEC/ISO 62304 or similar Software development standards.
- It is an advantage if you have a curious mindset and like playing with Apple’s newest SDKs
- Experience working with Azure DevOps Boards
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- Knowledge of Continuous integration and delivery tools would also be a plus
- Build and document architectures that are certified Medical Device software
- Design and implement new user-facing features from small to large mobile applications
- Build frameworks that supports cutting-edge digital health applications
- Engage with continuous delivery workflows in rapid development cycles
- Develop prototypes quickly with empathy for the end user
Working at Dawn Health
Dawn Health is a digital health company specializing in developing software as medical device and other regulated healthcare solutions. We deliver both strategic consulting and development of innovative digital therapies targeting patients on a global scale. Working at Dawn Health is more than just a job. We are not just looking for new employees. We are looking for deeply passionate souls, gifted minds, innovators, team players, entrepreneurs and people who believe they can change the world. We love to build things, change the status quo and drive a new digital health agenda that will impact 1 million patients by 2030.
We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions of patients. At Dawn Health, engineers not only revolutionize the healthcare industry, they routinely work on innovation projects with the potential to become large-scale applications and entirely new digital health platforms. Get ready to dive into hypertension, diabetes, ostomy, brain diseases, cancer, infertility, growth hormone deficiency and bleeding disorders – as a MedTech engineer at Dawn Health you are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
iHeadHunt is the recruitment partner, and you can contact Malthe Andersen on +45 60 88 21 26 to learn more. Alternatively, you can send us your CV to email@example.com with the tag subject line “Dawn Health”. Application not required.
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til firstname.lastname@example.org