Are you a talented DevOps (with developer background) with a passion for improving products and software quality? TrackMan is the leading brand in its field and acknowledged by professional athletes all over the world. 85 out of the world’s 100 best golf players have bought their own TrackMan! We are experiencing high growth and looking for an experienced DevOps who thrives when developing market-leading sport technologies.
We can offer you an exciting opportunity as part of the R&D Tracking Department. As TrackMan keeps growing, we are constantly striving to further develop, produce and deploy our market leading sport tracking solutions. We are looking to strengthen our team with an experienced and highly motivated software engineer with deep knowledge of build pipelines, system monitoring and cloud.
“Trackman has an ambition of employing only the best. I’m surrounded by gifted and enthusiastic colleagues from which I learn each and every day. It’s a pleasure!”
– Thomas Søndergaard, R&D Engineer
Who are we:
The Tracking Department is a software department, which consists of about 30 highly skilled developers with backgrounds in electrical engineering, computer science, mathematical modelling, physics and mathematics, with the primary task of converting raw Doppler radar signals and high-resolution video to actionable measurement data about ball flight and club swing. Data is consumed by athletes, coaches, teams and broadcasters to improve performance, analyze players, enhance viewing experience and more..
What is your role:
Your role will be to anchor the backbone of the software development by ensuring smooth processes and efficient tools in support of feature development, testing, deployment and monitoring.
What will you be doing:
Build pipelines and deployment
- Configure and maintain build pipelines and build servers.
- Increase integration of CI/CD methodologies.
- Maintain docker compose files and docker registries.
System monitoring and analysis
- Development of distributed logging and monitoring of systems.
- Support and monitoring of remote systems in operation.
Cloud processing and storage
- Develop and maintain internal cloud processing platform.
- Ensure proper storage management and authentication.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent training.
- Preferably 4+ years of experience from a similar position or as software developer using C# or other OOP language.
- Experience with test automation
- Experience with Azure cloud, including DBs, VMs, storage management and authentication.
- New position in the department with big impact
- Working with leading tracking brand in its field
- Highly skilled colleagues
- International environment with more than 25 nationalities in our HQ
- Social activities
Recruitment is handled by iHeadHunt and you can contact Mads Ottosen on +45 36 98 87 00, if you want to know more about the role. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org with the tag “Trackman – DevOps”. No cover letter needed.
We are a Danish company founded, owned, and managed since 2003 by three entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports. Today, we have a global footprint with our headquarters located in Denmark (Vedbaek) and offices in New York, Phoenix, Poland, Korea and Tokyo. We are now more than 400 people worldwide, half of which work in Denmark where most hardware and software products are developed, tested, and manufactured.
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til email@example.com