Are you a C#/.NET Developer with interest in working with AI/ML? Want to work in a young and international environment with the newest technologies (No legacy code!)? Would you be interested in working in a well-established start-up with offices in Copenhagen, Krakow and Budapest? Does it sound exciting to work in a rapidly growing company which has grown from 15 to 40+ people in 2 years, and continues to reach for new heights?
About the role:
The AI team is expanding and is looking for a creative and driven developer to help us build the next generation Nexta AI optimization agent and especially the cloud-based infrastructure the AI agent is deployed to. Thousands of live campaigns are currently running in the Nexta system, and deploying state-of-the-art AI solutions on this scale, requires the use of modern container- and cloud-based infrastructure solutions. These are developed internally in the AI team, where you will be working, alongside our existing senior developer resources.
From a non-technical point of view, the task of the AI agent is to continuously adjust live campaigns to improve relevant business KPIs, typically cost per click or conversion. From a technical point of view, we frame the task as a sequential decision-making process under uncertainty, and employ techniques from reinforcement learning, control theory and machine learning to solve this non-trivial task.
- Hands on experience developing in .Net Core and Python (2 years+)
- Familiarity with OOP best practises, SOLID, 12FactorApp
- Good understanding and experience on testing software
- Basic knowledge on microservice architecture
- Basic knowledge on AMQP, experience with RabbitMQ is very welcome
- Basic knowledge on docker
- Experience in working in Linux environment (both as development environment and ssh to servers)
- Some experience with Azure (or other public cloud)
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment
- The opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies in a thriving AI team
- Working in an AI/ML-environment with skilled colleagues
- Being part of a fast-growing company with enterprise clients worldwide
- Big impact in a flat hierarchy
- Modern officess at a location close to at Metro Station
Recruitment is handled by iHeadHunt. You can contact Malthe Andersen on +45 60 88 21 26 if you want to hear more about the role. Send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org with the tag “Backend Developer AI/ML”. No cover letter needed.
Today’s advertisers are facing an increasingly difficult problem when employing modern digital advertising channels, such as display, social and paid search. While the available platforms are very capable, they have developed into highly complex tools, effectively limiting their value for non-specialist users.
At Nexta our mission is to bring simplified, automated, and optimized online marketing to our enterprise and SMB clients on very large scale. While only being 2 years young, our mature platform product already serves dozens of global enterprise clients, and through those thousands of SMBs and the company has been profitable from day one.
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til email@example.com