Do you want to write code that can save life?
Could you picture yourself in a rapid growing medtech-company? Does Software as Medical Device (SaMD) sound intriguing? Want to become a certified medtech developer? Does working in a dynamic environment at a fast growing company sound interesting?
Trifork eHealth is currently the only certified SaMD certified company in Denmark. The appplications that are developed at Trifork eHealth works as medical devices, which naturally demands a high level of attention to detail. Within the first three months of working at Trifork eHealth, you will become a certified medtech-developer, and help the company develop apps that truly makes a difference, and potentially can save lives. You will become part of an innovative dev-team, which constantly challenges the status quo, and works in the intersection of medical expertise, digital health and groundbreaking development.
You will become a part of Triforks offices at Prags Boulevard in Copenhagen, where 25 employees currently reside. Foreign travel, education and potential ski trips, are just some of the elements in the educative environment at Trifork eHealth. You will work with some of the most talented people across different roles, such as classical software developers, business developers and even doctors. The company is part of the large branch, Trifork, which currently resides in more than 15 countries.
- 3+ years of experience with iOS-development
- You understand object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Experience with Objective-C, Swift and Apple’s Core Frameworks
- Experience with the iOS platform and SDK
- Experience with XML
- Knowledge of Xcode and lldb
- Experience with Android, Kotlin, Bluetooth and Java is an advantage
- You can document your code and solution
- Passion, energy and the desire to innovate
You will be offered
- A spot in an exciting, challenging and informal work-environment.
- A spot in a global and agile environment
- Great coworker and exciting projects
- A job with great variety and challenges
- Salary based on qualifications and experience
If you find this position intriguing, do not hesitate to contact Malthe Andersen on +45 60 88 21 26, or mail: email@example.com. Applicants will be evaluated asap.