Are you a backend developer, that wants to be part of creating the future of advertising? Want to be part of a fast growing company which has set a standard for advertising in Denmark with a solid customer base in both Sweden, Norway and the UK? Do you want a large influence in a small development team, currently consisting of 9-10 professionals, but expecting to be doubled in the next 12 months?
We are currently developing all of our services from the self-help services to the core advertising services, creative campaigns, different formats and various templates- as well as implementations and certification of digital media. We are in need of more highly motivated people that can help develop the products behind the futures advertising platform. You will be part of a smaller team of 4 people, which we expect to grow to 8-10 people during the next 12 months. You will have a large scale of influence on how we develop our company from a technology and product based perspective.
You will be referring to our CPO on a daily basis, whom has the overall responsibility of setting the direction for our products. The two other developers on the team consists of a full stack developer with 3 years of experience and one fresh out of university. Since the beginning of Adnami, we’ve had a close relationship with the backend development which is currently outsourced through a 3rd party consultancy firm.
We work with weekly sprints, as well as a 2020 roadmap where we have quarterly goals. We use Asana as a management platform, where all the assignments are described and updated.
About the position:
- Further development of our self-service platform to advertisers and media
- Further development of creative advertising templates
- Implementation of our solution as well as certification of digital media to our creative templates
- General optimization of processes and code
- Ongoing drift and customer support
- Ongoing development of supplying solutions and products to make sure that we are constantly at the front of the market.
We expect you to have an IT-relevant education, and preferably, 2+ years of experience from positions where you’ve been working with both frontend and backend assignments.
- Great experience with C#
- Knowledge and experience with architecture and webservices
- It is an advantage to have experience with Azure, AWS or similar platforms
- You have focus on flexible and clean code- scaleability and performance is key
- It is an advantage with knowledge about languages such as UML
Our stack includes:
- Azure Functions
- Azure Blob Storage
- Cosmos DB
- Entity Framework
- Great amount of influence in a highly innovative start-up environment
- Further development of your skills and continually training/courses to keep your skills updated
- Flexible work environment where results are key
- A young and dynamic environment where everybody is highly motivated and engaging
- Pleasant offices in central Copenhagen which we share with a few other smaller companies
Furthermore, it is very important that we have a great bond, and a nurturing environment. We mark our succes and process every third month with a few drinks in a good atmosphere.
Recruitment is handled by iHeadHunt and you can contact Malthe Andersen on +45 60 88 21 26, if you wish more information about the role. Send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org with the tag “Backend Developer”. No cover letter needed.
Adnami is a highly dynamic Danish company in rapid growth. We develop innovative and technology-based advertising solutions to media, agencies and various advertisers.
We have established a new standard for advertising in the Danish market in record time, and we are currently growing very quickly.
We cooperate with the majority of Danish online media and agencies, and our global solutions have already created a solid customer base in Sweden, Norway and the UK. We have very large and international ambitions the coming years.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com