Are you a solid C++ developer, who wants to develop software that potentially saves human life worldwide? Would you like to work in an interdisciplinary setting with highly innovative development projects, in which you will have a great amount of influence?
Does it sound interesting with a Danish owned company that is currently growing and where work-life balance is being taken seriously? We are looking for two developers as the team is expanding.
This is your opportunity to play a major part in the development process from idea to product- and to develop your skills in a company which is growing rapidly. We offer a high degree of influence and some of the best working environments.
As a software developer in ChemoMetec, you will be part of developing high tech measurement instruments to the Life Science segment- the Biotech and Medicin industry as well as multiple universities. Along with the software team, you will have the overall responsibility for the software platform. In close collaboration with hardware engineers, physicians and biologists, you will be creating new functions.
You can expect to work with:
- Development of new tools and presentation possibilities in the user indterface
- Integration of script commandos in the products
- Sustaining the product platform, which in the future will support all of our software.
- Contribute to providing support for developers/customers
- Contribute to the integration of machine-learning and diverse algorithms
Modular programming and clean coding
We work with modular programming to ensure that we can reuse and further develop our software for years to come. This means that you always test your own contributions before you forward them to the group
You will quickly play a major part in the core product development.
Become a part of our interdisciplinary development team
You are going to get 15 new coworkers- amongst these 7 in software as well as algorithm in the R&D department. Amongst these are biologists, chemists, physicians, programmers, machine and electronical engineers. You will be in the same team as three C++ developers.
Our biggest strength is our interdisciplinary work, which creates a complex product with a simple and user-friendly interface.
We have flexible work times, and you will receive a pension scheme, as well as a health insurance and canteen plan.
Vi har fleksible arbejdstider, og du får pensionsordning, sundhedsforsikring og kantineordning.
Qualifications and experience
You probably have an educational background withing programming or engineering and you:
- Are experienced in C++ (preferably C++ 14/17) development and loves to write structured code.
- Preferably have documented experience in developing grafic user interfaces
- It is an advantage if you have an understanding of mathematical models and its use in various disciplines.
- Windows and Linux C++ programming knowledge is key
It would be a plus if you know or want to get to know:
- Web API løsninger
- A very high level of professional expertise
- Flexible hours
- Competetive salary
- Pension scheme, health insurance and a very good canteen plan
- A highly consolidated company in major growth
Work adress: Gydevang 43, 3450 Lillerød.
Recruitment is handled by iHeadHunt and you can contact Malthe Andersen on +45 60 88 21 26, if you wish more information about the role. Send your CV today to email@example.com with the tag “C++ Developer”. No cover letter needed.